Monday, April 03, 2006

Sex, Power, and Money

This is really interesting it seems that this charity foundations former accountant embezzled $237000 in order to pay a dominatrix to beat him, (I can hear you now; saying he won’t need a dominatrix when his wife and boss get hold of him) but the interesting point for me is that this guy was willing to jeopardize his entire career his marriage his very liberty, just so some bored middle aged woman could pooh on him whilst he was doing the washing up (or whatever they do)

It just goes to show how deep our sexual urges go, (unless of course you’re on Methadone in which case you take all references to sex including the wistful meaningful ones by your own wife, as something you used to do a long time ago but can’t seem to summon the enthusiasm about these days, you can’t see what all the fuss is about!)

Sex seems to drive the agendas of he tabloids, well that and gambling and bigotry.

I know I’m stepping into a mine field here; but it strikes me that the tabloids do nothing but harm, they peddle bigotry racism sexism ageism and just about any other despicable

‘ism you can think of, I’ve spent most of my adult life living on a council, estate amongst the very people that the red-tops seem to think is their heartland, and I’m here to tell you that that the average Mr. and Mrs. out there is neither so stupid racist ,sexist or nationalistic as you tabloids patronizingly seem to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home